14TH EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON ATOMS MOLECULES AND PHOTONS (ECAMP14)
- Posted by Grant Holder Manager
- On 23 March 2022
- 0 Comments
We are pleased to announce that the deadline for ECAMP14 abstract submissions has been extended to March 31st!
– abstract submission and more information: https://www.ecamp14.org/abstract
– all abstracts will be reviewed and accepted abstracts will be presented as posters in one of the poster sessions
– a limited number of abstracts will be selected for oral presentation in a hot-topic session
We invite you to check the list of plenary and invited speakers: https://www.ecamp14.org/speakers/
Registration proceeds only via www.ecamp14.org Online registration will be open on April 4, 2022.
The organizing secretariat has reserved a number of hotel rooms at preferential rates in different categories located at walking distance from the conference venue and the city center.
You can find hotel booking details on the conference website: https://www.ecamp14.org/hotels
Be aware of possible scam attempts: the organizers of ECAMP14 will NOT contact you by unsolicited phone calls.
IMPORTANT DATES AND CONFERENCE VENUE
– Important dates of ECAMP14 are listed at www.ecamp14.org
– at this moment ECAMP14 is planned as a fully on-site conference at the Radisson Blu hotel Lietuva https://www.ecamp14.org/venue
Please be assured that Lithuania is a safe and peaceful EU country and a member of NATO