YSS2021: abstract submission deadline extended to August 25th
- Posted by Grant Holder Manager
- On 20 August 2021
- 0 Comments
Due to the interest and inquiries, we are happy to inform you that the deadline for abstract submission for the 1st Attochem Young Scientist Symposium (YSS) 2021 (September 14-17th 2021)is extended and now set at August 25, 2021. Contributions from PhD students and early career researchers are encouraged and will be prioritized.
With this symposium the COST Action AttoChem wants to highlight the contributions of next generation scientists in the field of ultrafast photonics and attosecond science. Talks and panel discussions on the state-of-the-art developments and challenges will be given by leading experts of the field. In this environment, young scientists will have the unique opportunity to share their work with peers and senior researchers.
Registration to the symposium is free and can be completed at this link.
Current list of confirmed invited speakers (in alphabetical order):
- Dr. Mina R. Bionta – Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge (USA)
- Dr. Laura Cattaneo – Max-Planck-Institut für Kernphysik (Germany)
- Prof. Piero Decleva – IOM-CNR and University of Trieste (Italy)
- Prof. Alex I. Kuleff – University of Heidelberg (Germany)
- Prof. François Légaré – Institut National de la Recherche Scientifique (INRS, Canada)
- Prof. Matteo Lucchini – Politecnico di Milano (Italy)
- Prof. Edit Mátyus – Eötvös Loránd University (Hungary)
- Prof. Klaus B. Møller – Technical University of Denmark (Denmark)
- Dr. Solène Oberli – École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Dr. Alicia Palacios – Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain)
- Prof. Henrik Stapelfeldt – Aarhus University (Denmark)
For further details and updated news on the symposium visit the official website.
We are looking forward to meeting you at this exciting event!
The YSS21 organizing committee