Call for candidates for Virtual Networking Support Manager
- Posted by Grant Holder Manager
- On 15 June 2021
- 0 Comments
- VNS Manager
The AttoChem COST Action is looking for candidates for Virtual Networking Support Manager with the profile described below. Applicants should submit the VNS grant application form (see below), a brief motivation letter, as well as a short CV (maximum 4 pages) using the supporting documents option at e-cost platform (https://e-services.cost.eu/), before 14:00 h of the 24th of June 2021.
- Applicant(s) should be Action participants with a primary affiliation to an institution located in a COST Full or Cooperating Member country or MC Observers from a COST Near Neighbour Country.
- The applicant shall be ready to develop the Action’s virtual networking strategy, that should be approved by MC as soon as possible to allow a proper implementation of activities within the current Grant Period (GP).
- The applicant should have experience in international networking and in using virtual tools. In particular, VNS applicant should comply with the following: i) knowledge of the main online event platforms and social media; ii) experience in teamwork; iii) ability to establish the aims and agenda of the events according to the COST policy; iv) ability to develop, coordinate and organise virtual events; v) ability to manage all pre-event planning, organise guest speakers and promote the event; vi) ability to produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, suppliers, legal obligation and budgets).
- Application from any eligible country, any gender and any career stage are welcome.
- VNS Manager will be expected to perform the activities detailed in Vademecum, section 10.1.3, to coordinate the applications for Virtual Mobility grants, and to summarize all actions in a report to be submitted to the Action CG and Science Officer not later than October 13, so the GH Institution can have enough time to manage the payment to the VNS grantee before issuing the final financial report. A summary of the report sent by the VNS manager could be published on the Action website.
More info can be found in the following documents:
– COST Vademecum, pages 36-39, https://www.cost.eu/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Vademecum-28-April-2021.pdf
– FAQ document: http://www.cost.eu/virtual_networking_tools_FAQ
– Step-by step user guide: http://www.cost.eu/virtual_networking_tools_ecost_user_guide
– VNS template for grant application: www.cost.eu/virtual_networking_support_grant_application
– VNS report template: www.cost.eu/virtual_networking_support_grant_report