Post-doc position in Milano – Attosecond Science
- Posted by Grant Holder Manager
- On 10 March 2021
- 0 Comments
- postdoc position
A postdoctoral position in experimental attosecond physics is available within an ERC-funded project, at the Attosecond Research Center – Physics Department of Politecnico di Milano (Italy).
- PhD in physics, chemistry or a related discipline. The candidate must not have more than 6-years of total post-doctoral experience, in academic institution or private companies. Applications will be considered also from candidates who have completed a doctoral course of studies and for whom the defense has been scheduled.
- Proven experience with ultrafast laser systems and/or high-order harmonic generation and/or attosecond/femtosecond spectroscopy and/or EUV/x-ray instrumentation.
- Good oral and written proficiency in English.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Instructions on how to apply:
Applications shall be written in English and be compiled into a PDF-file containing:
- CV, including a list of publications
- general description of past research and future research interests (no more than two pages)
- contact information of at least two references
- copy of the doctoral degree certificate, and other certificates/grades that you wish to be considered.
Please send applications to: email@example.com